DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 2, 2016

Pastel Cards

Hello, DeNami Design Friends! 

It’s Lisa P. This week our design team is sharing “pastel cards.” Such a perfect theme for spring!

For my project I created two circle-shaped cards featuring the NEW CL-C110 Latte Owl. Isn’t he/she sweet?!?!




I die-cut two 3” circles from white cardstock and scored one of the circles 1” down from the top. I die-cut a 2 5/8” circle from celery cardstock, heat embossed the N109 Polka Dot Border in gold across the bottom, and stamped the sentiment about ½” above the polka dots. I adhered the celery circle to the center of the white circle (the one that was not scored) and added a die-cut scallop circle frame around it. I stamped the CL-C110 Latte Owl onto a separate sheet of white cardstock, added color with markers, fussy cut it out and adhered it as shown. To finish, I used some strong adhesive to adhere the scored circle to the back of the decorated front panel. Ta-da! A cute little circle-shaped card!

Here’s a closer look:






And here’s the same card in pink:








I hope you like my creations for today! Thanks so much for visiting!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Gold Embossing Powder, Dies, Adhesive, Heat Tool, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig




1 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are as cute as can be Lisa!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive