DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Back to School Teacher Card

Hi Everyone!

Elizabeth here with a great thank you card for your kids teachers! It's fast and simple so you can make one for each teacher.






To create the card I stamped the Apple Basket, Thanks a Bunch and the apple from Happy Fruit in black dye ink. To color the apple basket and the apple I did very simple Copic shading coloring by using only 2 shades of each color. Underneath the apple basket and apple I used a light to ground the images so it didn't look like they were floating in space. I used 2 rectangle stitched dies to die cut the panel I stamped on and the plaid paper. Next, I adhered the plaid panel to my base and then offset the stamped panel to add some interest. I hope that this card inspires you pull out your stamps and make some thank you cards for kids teachers!

DeNami Supplies:

F197 Apple Basket

PF71 Happy Fruit


F148 Thanks A Bunch





1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive