DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Live Video Streaming Coming...



Hi friends,

I am working on more ways to connect with you in the new year and personally, love seeing live streaming videos myself. Do you like them?

I was thinking of doing live projects and you can interact with me as I create.

I would love to get some feedback from you. Btw, it would be recorded and can be watched later for those who need to watch when more convenient. Please leave a comment and let me know if this is a good idea.

Be sure to LIKE our FB page to know when the taping will be be. You can also connect to us via Twitter and Instagram, too.

~Nami



5 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

I think this is a fantastic idea, Nami!!! I always love watching you in action!!! You are so amazing!

Roxanna said...

YAY! that would be awesome. I loved watching you at the stamp shows, your so talented. Can't wait!

Unknown said...

I think it is a fantastic idea. I learn so much better by video than the written word. I am sure I am not alone in this. Thanks. Vaudene

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I don't watch many love events on Facebook but I love them on Instagram!

Renee's ramblings said...

I love the idea of watching a live video of you creating with some of the fantastic goodies available on denami.com!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive