DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 23, 2012

Step- by Step Tutorial by Michele

 
Hello and Happiest of Fridays to you! 


Are you ready for a quick & easy tutorial that will come in handy for your cards? The sweet Michele has put today's photo tutorial together. If you are like me, you tend to rely solely on your ink pads for your cardmaking. Well, my dear DeNami friends, we are getting back to the basics today. Let's get started on this tutorial.....

DeNami Design Shopping List

 Other items needed:
markers
foam pop dots


 

 

 
I hope you enjoyed this super useful tutorial. Thank you Michele for putting it together! 

This weekend, we will be in Portland, OR for the Heirloom Productions show. It's been a few years since we've been here, so we are really looking forward to seeing some familiar faces! If you are in the area, we would love for you to stop by. Click here for all the info. 

If you find yourself with some downtime this weekend, we hope you'll join us for the Color Challenge #9. The deadline is Monday, so be sure to get those entries submitted. 

Have a fantastic weekend!


7 comments:

Tina M said...

Great colors you chose for this pretty card!

I love that you showed this. I do this quite a bit...have you seen the price of stamp pads?? If you have a good selection of markers, the colors you can stamp in are endless!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great tutorial Michele and a pretty spring card. I love to use markers for some of my line or small stamps. I sure have more of them than ink pads ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

AWESOME tutorial, Michele!!! And such a great excuse for me to purchase some of those new distress markers!!! HA!

Kelley said...

The first thing I saw were the Distress Markers. I'm still patiently (?) waiting for mine to arrive.

Great reminder, Michele, that our markers are for more than coloring.

Greta said...

Sorry I'm not going to make it to the convention--would have loved to see you again. I have this tulip stamp & Michelle, you've inspired me to get it out. I'm not great at coloring, so I'm glad you reminded me to color the rubber. Love your card!

Dana said...

Such a pretty card! I originally discovered stamping by using markers and haven't done it in so many years I'd forgotten. Can't wait to try it again!

Michelle W said...

I love this technique. It gives more ways to use a stamp. Love your card.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive