DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Bunny Border

Good morning! 

It looks like Spring is finally starting to show it's face here in Washington. I've seen some flowers blooming, the sun is peeking out a little bit more, and I've seen LOTS of bunnies out and about on my drive to work. 
Last Wednesday, we had our Product Spotlight post highlighting the Bunny Border. I'm so glad to see many of you take advantage of the 10% savings on this stamp this week. Just in case you wanted a little bit more inspiration with this stamp, I have a card that I created that is quick and easy.
 
Have you started creating Spring and/or Garden themed cards yet? We have a plethora of ideas on the DeNami website that will surely jump start your creativity.


Thank you for taking the time to visit the DeNami blog today. I hope today's card inspired you. Have a wonderful rest of your day! 


3 comments:

Tina M said...

How darling!! Just love the layout and how you used the border stamps!!

Dana said...

I love the faint blue tinge you gave these sweet bunnies!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet little bunnies and polka dots...sigh...love it Paulina!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive