DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 11, 2016

Guest Blogger- Stephanie Klauck with Flower Filigree Card

Hello, it's Stephanie and I'm back today with another card I created with the new DeNami Design stamps.
To create my card, I started with a plain white cardstock panel and stamped the Flower Filigree Trio and the Little Leaf Filigree repeatedly with black ink to create a design along the left edge and bottom of the panel. I also added in some hearts from the Forever Friends stamp set to fill in some of the open space on the design.





Once I had all of the stamping done, I used my Copic markers to color in all of the flowers, leaves and hearts with bold, rich colors. Once I had them all colored, I added in some additional detail with a white gel pen (on the flowers) and a black pen (to add more dots in between the stamped flowers and leaves). I completed the card by stamping the sentiment directly on the stamped panel and then I trimmed it down and adhered it to black top-folding card base.







Thanks so much for joining me on the DeNami Design blog this month! Be sure to stop by for the Blog Hop next month.


DeNami Supplies: 



http://stephanieklauck.com

2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors, the arrangement of the stamped images and sentiment, the layout!! Beautiful work!

Dorina D said...

Love all the coloring and the way you kept the card simple and so clean. Wonderfully done.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive