DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Week of Gifts and Favors- Day 3 Cupcake Toppers

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today, I've got super cute cupcake toppers featuring the C121 Princess Owl stamp!

To make my cupcake toppers:
First, I stamped the princess owl stamp 3 times on a piece of water color paper, making sure to leave enough room between each image.  Then, I used some watercolor markers to color in the images.  I also used a clear glitter marker to give my princess owls some sparkle.  After they were dry, I used a circle punch to punch out the 3 owl images.  I then used a scalloped circle punch (which measures slightly bigger than the circle punch), and punched 6 scalloped circles out of pattern paper.  To put my cupcake toppers together, I got some long toothpicks/short skewers that I found in the cooking section of my grocery store.  I sandwiched a toothpick between 2 scalloped circles, using a glue gun to adhere everything.  Then, using a foam dot, I adhered the circle owl image to the front, and that's it!  Super cute toppers perfect for dressing up a cupcake!  







DeNami Supplies:


http://jungahsang.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive