DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week of Gifts and Favors- Day 2 Pillow Boxes and Milk Cartons



Hello DeNami Friends!

Giving small treats is always fun and when you have a cute little box to put them in it’s even better! A lot of DeNami’s designs are perfect for projects like these! 

For these projects I used dies to cut the pattern papers and assemble the gift boxes. The pattern papers came from a 6x6 pads that I bought specifically with these in mind. I assembled the boxes using a tape runner. For the images I picked a couple of different stamps and stamped them in Copic friendly ink on white cardstock. I kept the coloring simple with Copic markers. To cut out the images I used a scalloped punch and adhered them with foam tape to the boxes. These are fun and simple little boxes that you can create in a snap! I hope that you enjoyed my projects! Until next time!









DeNami Supplies:


 

http://elizabethgcreations.com

1 comments:

crazymom said...

Oh so adorable!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive