DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Wedding Week -Day 3 "Wedding Owls"

Hi DeNami friends,

Today I want t show you this wedding card that I made using the cute owl love birds. I wanted to make a really simple and easy card and didn't want to include too many colors. I started off stamping the owls on white cardstock and colored them in with alcohol markers. 




For the card itself, I die cut a banner from white cardstock and stamped the sentiment "Congratulations you  tied the knot" with black ink. Using an embossing folder, I embossed the front part of a standard white notecard and adhered the banner piece to it using foam tape to give it a little bit of dimension. The owls were adhered to the bottom center of the banner using glue dots. 






To finish off the card I included white and gold baker's twine and tied a bow (or a knot...) at the bottom of the card. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I did. 
http://some-bits-and-pieces.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive