DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mimi Baby Shower Card



Hi Everyone!

Elizabeth here with another project for DeNami! This week I thought I would pull out one of my original stamps that I first purchased from her! So I pulled out Mom-to-be Mimi. I love this stamp because it is great to use for a baby shower card.

For my card I stamped Mimi in black ink and colored her with Copic markers. Next, I trimmed her down and found some lavender cardstock that matched adorable glittery button pattern paper that I found in my stash. I cut down the button paper to be the front panel of my card. For the base of my card I decided to to use kraft cardstock instead of the usual white. Also, in my stash I found some green cardstock that matched the button paper. I cut it into a banner and thought it would be cute with Petit Four Baby stamp set. I stamped those in a dye ink that was just a little darker than the paper. I placed Mimi on the lavender paper and adhered her to the right side of the card and adhered the banner on the left side of card. I hope that you enjoyed my card this week and it inspires you to pull out some of those older stamps that you haven't used in a while!







DeNami Supplies:



http://elizabethgcreations.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive