DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 9, 2016

You are Sweet Donut Card

Hello, DeNami Design Friends! 

It’s Lisa P. Today I’m sharing a card featuring the NEW CL-B124 Happy Donut image! I absolutely LOVE this stamp! It totally makes me smile!!!







I die-cut a 5 ½” x 4 ¼” panel from white cardstock and then die-cut the bottom of the panel with a stitched scallop border. I stamped the NEW CL-B124 Happy Donut repeatedly across the bottom of the panel, colored the images in a rainbow of colors, and added a touch of sparkle with a glitter pen. I die-cut a banner from white cardstock, stamped the sentiment onto it, and adhered it to the panel. I added a strip of rainbow patterned paper to the bottom of a white card base, attached the stamped panel on top and rounded the top right-hand corner as a fun little detail.

Here’s a closer look:






I think this would make a great little thank you card!

Hope you like my project for today! Thanks so much for visiting!!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Glitter Pen, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Banner Die, Adhesive, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Corner Rounder

1 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You do make the cutest cards Lisa! Love the stripes you added to the bottom. They compliment those happy little donuts perfectly!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive