DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 20, 2016

Independence Day Celebration Card

Hello, DeNami Design Friends!

It’s Lisa P. The 4th of July holiday here in the United States is right around the corner, so this week our DT is sharing projects with a “Patriotic” theme.

Do you remember having Rocket Pops as a kid? Those were my favorite kind of popsicles! Well, for my card today I decided to turn a couple of the new popsicle images into Rocket Pops. Here’s what I came up with:






I added some small starbursts as my fireworks! And I thought the “You’re A Blast” sentiment was super fun! I also added sparkle to all of the images with a clear glitter pen! It really shimmers!!!








I hope you like my project for today!

Thanks for visiting!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Dye Inks, Copic Markers, Glitter Pen, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Dies, Baker’s Twine, Adhesive






2 comments:

crazymom said...

Oh how sweet! I loved rocket pops!

Lisa Elton said...

I do remember rocket pops!! What a fun idea to make into a card Lisa. Terrific design, fabulous stamping!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive