DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Coffee Gift Card Box

Hi Everyone!

Elizabeth here with another post for DeNami Designs. I know a lot of coffee drinkers but personally I’m not one of them. I don’t like coffee at all. So I struggle with what to get coffee loving friends and family. Then I figured out that there is no better gift than a gift card to their favorite coffee shop and for most of my friends and family that is Starbucks. I used Starbucks colors as the inspiration for making a gift card box.




This project is very easy and fast to make, so you can make lots of them for birthdays, holidays and even parties! First I made the gift card box using a pillow box die. I chose a pattern paper that is white with green polka dots. Assembling the boxes easy! Just fold the 2 score lines that die creates for you and use tape runner or liquid glue on the tab. The ends of the box have flaps that you just fold in. One of the flaps has a notch and I do recommend folding that flap in first to get a clean look. Next, I stamps the Medium Happy-Cino on smooth white cardstock and colored it in with Copic markers. I kept the coloring simple by not doing any shading but if you want to, you can because the image is large enough. I used a scalloped circle punch to cut out the coffee and then adhered it with liquid glue. I hope that you enjoyed my project for today and that it inspires you to make some fun gift card boxes!



DeNami Supplies








2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I absolutely love this!! Super cute & fun!! Love coffee!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Kelly said...

what a cute idea for little gifties!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive