DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Sail Away Gift Box



Hi Everyone!


Elizabeth here with another project for DeNami Design. Summer is here and everyone is having summer parties so I thought I would give you a great idea for a little party favor for your parties. I made a Sailboat Owl Gift Favor Box. If you are having a nautical themed party this will be perfect for you but you can easily change this for any party!









This is a quick and easy project so making them won’t take that long! To make this box I die cut the stripe using a milk carton die. To create the milk carton you will need 2 sheets of 6x6 paper. You want to make sure that you use a good quality paper so that the box will hold up. To assemble the box, I creased all the fold lines before I adhered everything together. I used my tape runner to assemble the box. For the Sailboat Owl, I stamped the Medium Dot Circle Frame in blue dye ink and then the Medium Sailboat Owl in black ink on smooth white cardstock. To color in the owl, I used Copic markers to do some quick coloring. I used a scalloped circle punch to cut out the owl and agreed it to the box with foam tape. I found some clothes line clips in my stash and there just happen to be yellow, so I used it to close the top of the box. 

I hope that you like this project and that you get some ideas for any parties that you have this year!


DeNami Supplies:




0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive