DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sneak Peek Week Begins Today! Spooky Fun (Day 1)

Sneak Peek Week Starts Today! Get Ready for Spooky Fun!!


Hello DeNami Friends!

I'm excited to unveil some fun and whimsical stamps all this week! Today we start of with the Spooky Fun theme. These fun Halloween stamps are perfect for this season. They are very versatile and will go well with any of DeNami's past collections.

This first pic is of the grouping of cards I did. They are similar yet different at the same time. I love how you can take these layouts and change them up to fit any occasion. I used the new Petit Fours Halloween Friends set for much of the accents.

Below I highlighted some of the techniques and supplies I used.



Here is the purple one up close. I used the Teeny Star Background stamp with the white Versamagic inkpad to cover the background.




This next card I used the Teeny Star to create my own background using the Versafine Onyx Black inkpad. I also punched out the scallop circles on the red cardstock and placed a white panel behind it and stamped the F268 Mini Circle Happy Halloween inside it.


This next card is on the Desert Orange cardstock. I stamped the smiling candy corn from the PF77 Halloween Friends stamp set in Versafine Onyx Black inkpad. I then colored it in and used the Quickie Glue pen with the Citrone Sparkletts Glitter to create this shiny look.




As you can see, it doesn't take a lot of supplies to create these cards. This pic is a sample of some supplies I used to create these cards. I hope it inspires you to create fun and happy cards!





Be sure to come back tomorrow for more card ideas.
Also, be sure to comment each day to be entered to win one sets of stamps that we will be giving out!
The new collection will be available for purchase on this Friday, Oct 28.

See you tomorrow!



DeNami Supplies:

PF77 Halloween Friends
F268 Mini Circle Happy Halloween
N137 Teeny Star Background
SS16 Sparkletts Citrone Glitter

14 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Hooray for Sneak Peek Week! These new Halloween images are adorable!!! And your cards are super fun! They really show off the versatility of the stamps!

Renee's ramblings said...

These cards are all super cute! The teeny star background is for sure going on my wish list!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable set of cards! Love the fun Halloween images, as Halloween is one of my favorite card making occasions!
Looking forward to a fun Sneak Peek Week!

Susan Chalifoux said...

Love all the Halloween stamps and they are great for everything from cards to treat bags. Cannot wait to see what tomorrow's blog post will bring us!

Unknown said...

This is super q !!!!!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Love how you made your own patterned paper using stamps! It's one of my favorite ways to use my stamps! Super cute cards!

Betty MacMaster said...

These are cute stamps, love the cards.

Lisa Elton said...

These are all adorable Nami!!

Unknown said...

love your sneak peaks. love the mini circle Halloween!

luvhymns said...

Thanks for the peeks at your new collection. I love the tiny candy corn.... too cute for my sweet tooth!

Tina M said...

So glad you used the teeny star background stamp. I'd have to say it's one of my faves and I pull it out time and again along with the teeny dot background. Soooooo versatile and a MUST HAVE in anyone's stamp collection!! These new Halloween cuties are too adorable :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love these tiny images. They are so cute. TFS

cghundley said...

Great looking designs
and so very cute!
Carla from Utah

Cindy said...

Love the adorable Halloween images!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive