DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Friendly Seal Tag Card

Hi Friends,

Do you love cute little animals like I do? This season we are featuring a seal for the first time.  It is called D174 Friendly Seal. You can dress him up with a santa hat, birthday had or bow to dress him up for all occasions.

Lisa E did a fabulous job adding lots of texture and layers to make this a dimensional and lovely card.

You can easily make this in various colors to match your style.  You can cut out a little iceburg and perch him on it along with several friends.

Lisa shares how she created this adorable card.

She writes:

I'm sharing one today that features another of the new DeNami Christmas stamps.






I think this little Friendly Seal is my favorite from the new release, it's so darn cute!! I stamped and colored the little fella then trimmed him out and covered him with Glossy Accents. While he dried I created the rest of the card.




I die cut three PPP tags. I stamped the small white tag with  an Ornamental Centerpiece image then added a layered die cut wave border to tuck the seal into. I used the {Noel} sentiment from the Christmas Greetings Set, along with some pretty decorative paper and Antique Rose Rhinestones.


http://mypapertales.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive