DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 24, 2016

Hello Chickie Tags- Guest Designer

Hello DeNami Friends,

Today we have a special guest from Germany, Anika Lerche. She is an avid card maker and creator. You will see she has a keen eye for color and design. She uses many mediums from colored pencils, to markers to watercolors.

She will be joining us on Fridays for the few weeks so be sure to visit.






Hello, I am Anni and I’m from Germany. For 15 years now I´ve lived in the beautiful city Berlin and I am married. I work as a math-teacher at a vocational college. Making papercrafts is a perfect balance to that.
I have been stamping since 2008, I love clean and simple cards, and yet eventually my cards often turn out to be somewhat more complex. I love the therapy of paper piecing and resist techniques. You can see all my projects at www.anikarten.blogspot.de.



Here's my monster tag projects:




  • I die cut tags from Copic friendly paper.
  • I stamped the birds with Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers. I also created a ground and a sky around them with copics.
  • I choose one color for every bird/tag and left the tag monochrome.
  • I die cut the sentiment from matching cardstock.
  • For some contrast I added black and white twine.

http://annikarten.blogspot.de/


0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive